Small Flow Lab Use Mini Nitrogen Generator
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||5 Days|
|Packaging:||Carton on pallet|
|Productivity:||20 pcs per month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||20 pcs per month|
Model No.: PNMI295
Gamma small flow lab use mini nitrogen generator is a mass manufactured small nitrogen generator for lab application. It use pressure swing adsorption technology, with this technology, pure nitrogen is achieved from air. This nitrogen generator has small size, it has four wheels, can be moved from one place to another easily.
1 Lab use mini nitrogen generator specification:
Oxygen content ≤0.5%
Nitrogen flow rate
Nitrogen outlet pressure
Start up time
Time to get 99.5% purity
customer's property, not distributable
One meter from equipment
850 x920 x 1100 mm
1 carton on 1 plywood pallet
2.1 Compressed air consumption
The generator consumes a maximum of 115 slpm of compressed air to generate the required N2 flow. Air source is not included in this product.
2.2. Air supply pressure
Minimum air supply pressure shall be externally regulated to 600 kPa.
2.3. Air quality
This Generator is provided with one full set of FESTO filters, the air supplied to the Generator still need to be dry and oil-free.
2.4. N2 output
2.4.1. Quantity of N2 generate: the generator is capable of deliver 25 slpm nitrogen.
2.4.2. Delivery pressure: the generator delivers N2 at a pressure greater than 450 kPa.
2.4.3. O2 contamination level: O2 level in the N2 stream is not exceed 0.5%, and does not vary from peak to trough by more than 5% of the absolute concentration.
With package, the Generator size: 850 mm (Length)x 920 mm (width)x 1100 mm(height).
With package, the Generator weight is less than 160 kg.
The Generator is fitted with 2 fixed wheels at the rear and 2 swivel wheels with brakes at the front
2.8 Connection to power supply
The Generator has a panel mounted connector on the rear panel
• Current capacity at maximum temperature 2.5A
• Jack plug, 5.5 x 2.5 x 9.5 mm, positive on the centre pin
• Maximum operating voltage at maximum temperature 30VDC.
• Minimum number of insertions/extractions while maintaining contact resistance specification AND without mechanical failure: > 5000
• Maximum contact resistance after specified minimum insertions: 30milliohms maximum
• Insulation resistance: min 100MegaOhms after environmental and durability tests
• Dielectric withstand Voltage : Min 500V for 60s
• Operating temperature range: -20 deg C to +70 deg C
The Generator has a pushbutton illuminated switch on the front panel
• Button to be flush mounting or recessed into a bezel to avoid damage
• High corrosion resistance, either plastic or stainless steel body
• No symbol on button
• Size of button and bezel to be ~ 22mm to 30mm
• Mechanical Endurance : > 1000000 activations without mechanical failure
• Electrical Endurance : > 100000 cycles at maximum current and maintaining maximum specified contact resistance• Action mechanism : push on – push off
• Current handling capability : 4A DC min break, 4A DC min Make, inductive load (double the maximum expected current demand to give good lifetime)
• Maximum DC Working voltage : at least 40V DC
• Illumination type and color : LED, green
• Illumination Operating voltage: 24VDC
• Operating Temperature Range: -20deg C to +70 degC
• Terminal type : either screw terminal or 6.5mm spade type terminals
The solenoids on the gas control valves is 24 VDC.
2.11.1. Operating cycle
A typical operating cycle for the Generator is 1 start per day and then run for 8 hours per day, which is equivalent to 2000 hours of operation per year. Depending upon the particular site, operating time could be anywhere between 0 and 24 hours per day.
2.11.2. Operation at shutdown
When the power is turned off, the pressure vessels is maintained in the pressurized state by closing the two exhaust valves.
2.12. Start up
12.1. Start up time
Start up times means the time from start up to producing qualified nitrogen.
The time to complete start up is less than 15 minutes.
2.13. Gas connections
The two external gas connections on the Generator, Air In and N2 Out, are constructed from brass and are to suit ¼" (6.35 mm) OD tubing. There are labeling in English next to these connections, [Air In" and [N2 Out", as part of the rating label.
2.14. Environmental requirements
2.14.1. Operating temperatures
The Generator is normally operated within performance specification over the temperature range:
10ºC - 35ºC from 0 – 3000 m, and 10ºC - 25ºC from 3000 – 4500 m
The Generator can operate safely over the temperature range:
5ºC - 35ºC from 0 – 3000 m, and 5ºC - 25ºC from 3000 – 4500 m
2.14.2. Noise level requirements
Noise level from the Generator is less than 72dBa at 1m distance. This is achieved by fitting silencers on the exhaust vents.
2.15. Life Requirements
The Generator can operate with a mean time between failure of 5 years minimum.
Shandong Gamma Gas Engineering Co. Ltd.
Shandong Gamma Gas Engineering Co., Ltd. is located in Jinan City, Shandong Province, China. It is originated from Jinan Gamma Technology Co., Ltd. established in March 2003. Gamma Gas is a professional gas separation and purification equipment, carbon molecular sieve manufacturer with core product psa nitrogen generator , PSA oxygen generator and carbon molecular sieve, etc.
Gamma Gas is committed to pressure swing adsorption nitrogen and oxygen production technology, product development and application, and has established close cooperation with Dalian University of Technology and China University of Petroleum to develop innovative energy-saving applications with fruitful results. The energy saving rate of our products exceeds that of similar products by more than 20%.
Gamma Gas annually produces more than 170 sets nitrogen generators and oxygen generators, 350 tons carbon molecular sieve. It unremittingly carries out technological innovation and management innovation. On the basis of deep implementation of ISO9000 quality management system and standardized management system, Gamma Gas integrates management technologies in projects, human resources, finance, marketing and other aspects, comprehensively improving company's management ability, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
Comprehensive sales and service network, with service centers in Changchun, Shanghai, Suzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Xinjiang and other places quickly provides professional solutions for different customer needs and provides timely pre-sales, sales and after-sales services. Gamma Gas has obtained long-term supply contracts from Foxconn, Agilent, PetroChina, Sinopec, Qilu Pharmaceutical, Xinjiang Zhongtai, Sanyo, Panasonic and other companies.
Gamma Gas not only can implement domestic standards, but also can design, manufacture and inspect according to customer requirements, such as ASME pressure vessel standards and EU CE standards. Products are exported to Japan, South Korea, the United States, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Australia, Fiji, Bahrain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bulgaria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, South Africa, Brazil, Chile and many other countries.
With company development, Gamma Gas business is shifting from product manufacturing to providing complete solutions and engineering services in gas supply industry, not only selling gas equipment, but also providing gas equipment leasing, equipment updating, technical and engineering consulting and design services, meeting various actual needs of customers in different ways, and truly achieve the goals of reducing customer gas costs and ensuring customer gas consumption safety.
- Company Name: Shandong Gamma Gas Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Representative: Xu Jingqi
- Product/Service: Nitrogen Gas , Nitrogen Generator , Oxygen Generator , Nitrogen Generation , Nitrogen Gas Generator , Carbon molecular sieve
- Capital (Million US $): US Dollars 10.0 Million
- Year Established: 2010
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Fengnian Avenue, Chengdong Industrial Park, Zhangqiu, Jinan
- Contact Person: Mr. Eric Lee
- Tel: 86-531-83381818
Premium Related Products